The partnership deal enables PlexNet to offer Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation, advanced threat protection and network visibility solutions. Offering these solutions will help PlexNet to protect its Australian clients against threats to availability and advanced attacks that infiltrate networks to steal critical business assets.
“NETSCOUT Arbor is the global industry leader in DDoS mitigation solutions, so we are really thrilled to resell these solutions in Australia,” said Sergio Ferreira, CEO at PlexNet. “The mounting threat environment in this region means that we are striving to offer our clients the best multi-layered security available, which helps to protect their businesses and their customers. This agreement enables us to provide our clients with the best-in-class tools and support they need to defend themselves against the cyber-security threats they face every day.”
“We are very excited to work with a specialist solution provider like PlexNet to help us further expand our customer base in this market and help these enterprises improve service, network and application security and performance in physical or virtual data centres, or in the cloud,” said Tim Murphy, NETSCOUT Arbor, Country Manager for Australia and New Zealand.
NETSCOUT Arbor Solutions
NETSCOUT Arbor has designed a broad portfolio of solutions that specifically address the needs of enterprises, service providers, data center and cloud operators:
- NETSCOUT offers Arbor Cloud, a fully managed, best-practice DDoS defense service that tightly integrates on-premises and cloud-based mitigation in a single solution.
- SPprovides comprehensive network visibility and reporting capabilities to help detect and understand availability threats, and improve traffic engineering, peering relationships and service performance.
- SP Insight builds on Arbor SP network industry-leading visibility platform, adding powerful new big data capabilities that create a photographic memory of network traffic data plus new visual analytics for exploring it at the speed of thought.
- APSprovides proven, on-premise DDoS protection against both known and emerging availability threats to ensure business continuity.
- TMS surgically removes DDoS attack traffic from the network without disrupting key network services. It also provides comprehensive, real-time visibility into network applications, proactively monitoring denial-of-service attacks to maintain service performance.
About PlexNet Pty Ltd
PlexNet has extensive experience in application, network and infrastructure testing and analysis, utilising a large range of tools to solve networking, application or infrastructure problems. With major global partners, including Virtual Instruments, Spirent, NETSCOUT and Arbor Networks, PlexNet has an unparalleled solution and skillset. For more information visit https://www.plexnet.com.au. Or connect with us on our social channels: Facebook – Twitter – Instagram – LinkedIn
About NETSCOUT Arbor
NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. assures digital business services against disruptions in availability, performance, and security. Our market and technology leadership stems from combining our patented smart data technology with smart analytics. We provide real-time, pervasive visibility, and insights customers need to accelerate, and secure their digital transformation. Our approach transforms the way organisations plan, deliver, integrate, test, and deploy services and applications. Our nGenius service assurance solutions provide real-time, contextual analysis of service, network, and application performance. Arbor security solutions protect against DDoS attacks that threaten availability, and advanced threats that infiltrate networks to steal critical business assets. To learn more about improving service, network, and application performance in physical or virtual data centers, or in the cloud, and how NETSCOUT’s performance and security solutions, powered by service intelligence can help you move forward with confidence, visit www.netscout.com or follow @NETSCOUT and @ArborNetworks on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.