Blue Prism intelligent automation software is now in AWS Marketplace. The listing includes Amazon Machine Image (AMI) instance with a set number of digital workers, plus connectors for Amazon Textract, Amazon Rekognition, and Amazon Comprehend machine learning capabilities. This expanded collaboration builds on our existing relationship with AWS and underscores Blue Prism’s cloud-first intelligent automation strategy.
The Blue Prism offering includes:
- Blue Prism Enterprise license for either 1, 3, or 5 digital workers for one year, plus the ability to add more as needed. Digital workers come equipped with embedded AWS machine learning capabilities, including:
- Amazon Comprehend: A natural language processing (NLP) service that uses machine learning to find insights and relationships in text.
- Amazon Rekognition: A service that makes it easy to add image and video analysis to users’ applications using proven, highly scalable, deep learning technology that requires no machine learning expertise to use.
- Amazon Textract: A fully managed machine learning service that automatically extracts printed text, handwriting, and other data from scanned documents that goes beyond simple optical character recognition (OCR) to identify, understand, and extract data from forms and tables.
- Access to resources, tutorials, and training materials that demonstrate work queues and possible automations. Users just need an AWS account to get started.