3 more months free of the feature-rich Cloud-Managed Networking Solution designed for MSPs
Earlier this year when D-Link A/NZ launched Nuclias Cloud, its new cloud-managed networking solution developed specifically for Managed Service Providers (MSPs), to help MSPs during these challenging COVID-19 times, the company also suspended all monthly billing for Nuclias Cloud users until the end of June. Now, as we enter July and with the economy starting to show some signs of recovery, D-Link has decided to further extend the free Nuclias Cloud Managed Network Solution device subscriptions until 30 September 2020.
D-Link A/NZ MD Graeme Reardon explained, “Nuclias Cloud is already different to most other solutions in this space as it is available to MSPs on a month-to-month basis with no lock-in contracts. That said, MSPs, like many other businesses, have been doing it tough recently, so whilst we see some signs of economic recovery, we’d like to continue to support our partners with this additional three months fee-free Nuclias Cloud Managed Network Solution subscription.”
Nuclias Cloud enables MSPs to help small businesses through to very large enterprises remotely set up, configure, monitor, troubleshoot, and manage their customers network infrastructure, including Wi-Fi Access Points and Network Switches, across multiple sites anytime, anywhere.
Key benefits of Nuclias Cloud for MSPs
- Regular revenue stream: Nuclias Cloud is a service platform that allows MSPs to bill their customers in the fashion that suits their business, whether upfront, monthly, annually, or whichever combination they prefer. MSPs are charged monthly for usage in arrears only, versus competitors’ long-term contracts, freeing up cashflow that can otherwise be put to good use.
- Month-to-month pricing: No lock-in contracts, and easy to manage cashflow forecasts
- Lower overheads: Easy to install, Nuclias Cloud can easily be managed remotely online
- Elevate your offering: Nuclias Cloud proactively enables you to offer a better service
- Reliability and reputation: Nuclias Cloud offers high-performance Access Points and Cloud-Managed Switches which are managed by a centralised cloud-based control system, deployed on over 50,000 cloud-managed customer networks around the world
- Fewer cost variables and competitively priced: Nuclias Cloud has no long-term costs, no hidden extras, and no additional license fees which makes for predictable cost management
- Easy to implement, maintain and grow: Easy for the customer or the MSP to grow and expand with linear fixed costs.
With Nuclias Cloud’s inherent zero-touch provisioning and scalable architecture, MSPs can easily deploy and streamline networks to support an unlimited number of devices across multiple sites.
Once set up, administrators can manage the network from the online portal or dedicated App, using either or both to capture and analyse advanced traffic reports and real-time insights into every connected device.
Additional features include secure role-based administration system, auditable change logs, authentication via captive portal, 802.1x, RADIUS server, automated network monitoring, and Facebook and Google login support for guest Wi-Fi access.
The Nuclias Cloud range of hardware solutions has been extended to include high-performance Gigabit smart-managed switches with optional PoE and fibre connectivity as well as Wi-Fi Access Points featuring MU-MIMO, PoE support, and up to 3×3 concurrent dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi. D-Link will also launch a range of Cameras and SD-WAN Routers that will be supported as part of the Nuclias Cloud solution later in 2020.
Nuclias Cloud Hardware pricing from 1 October 2020
|Model||Description||RRP AUD$ inc.||RRP NZD$ inc.|
|DBS-2000-10MP||10-Port Gigabit Nuclias Cloud Managed PoE switch with 8 PoE RJ45 and 2 SFP ports. PoE budget 130 Watts.||$679.95||$799.99|
|DBS-2000-28||28-Port Gigabit Nuclias Cloud Managed switch with 28 RJ45 and 4 Combo SFP ports.||$399.95||$449.99|
|DBS-2000-28MP||28-Port Gigabit Nuclias Cloud Managed PoE switch with 28 RJ45 (24 PoE) and 4 Combo SFP ports. PoE budget 370 Watts.||$1,349.95||$1,549.99|
|DBS-2000-28P||28-Port Gigabit Nuclias Cloud Managed PoE switch with 28 RJ45 (24 PoE) and 4 Combo SFP ports. PoE budget 193 Watts.||$899.95||$999.99|
|DBS-2000-52||52-Port Gigabit Nuclias Cloud Managed switch with 52 RJ45 and 4 Combo SFP ports.||$849.95||$949.99|
|DBS-2000-52MP||52-Port Gigabit Nuclias Cloud Managed PoE switch with 52 RJ45 (48 PoE) and 4 Combo SFP ports. PoE budget 370 Watts.||$1,599.95||$1,899.99|
|DBA-1210P||Nuclias Cloud-Managed Wireless AC1300 Wave 2 Dual Band PoE Access Point||$429.95||$499.99|
|DBA-1510P||Nuclias Cloud-Managed Wireless AC1750 Dual Band PoE Access Point||$479.95||$579.99|
|DBM-AU-M1||Nuclias Cloud Management access per device, 1 month||$19.95||$21.99|
Nuclias Cloud is available now in Australia and New Zealand.