GoTo has announced the winners recognised as top partners at the company’s Australia and New Zealand Partner Summit. As businesses continue to support long-term flexible work, the right technology has become essential to support increased collaboration and communications for our customers. The event celebrated partners for their contribution in empowering that change and facilitating GoTo customers’ continued shift to secure flexible work environments.
GoTo’s Partner Summit Awards recognised partners selling unified-communications-as-a-service (UCaaS) products, GoTo Connect and GoTo Contact Centre. The winners were selected based on 2021 sales performance and were awarded to top partners who were able to consistently identify and collaborate with customers who benefitted from the full range of GoTo communications and collaboration solutions to continue making IT easy, anywhere.
“Today’s working environment has changed the way we sell and serve our customers. Our partners have played a critical role in this evolution, and we are thrilled to honour the hard work of our top partners at this year’s Australia and New Zealand Partner Summit,” said Yvette McEnearney, Channel Director, APAC at GoTo. “We look forward to continuing to build these relationships as we evolve our partner program to better serve our growing ecosystem of partners around the globe.”
2021 Australia New Zealand Winners:
- Top Technology Services Brokerage: Tradewinds
- Top New Partner of the Year: Telephone and Communication Services
- Top Performer: Network Pioneers
- Top Producing Partner TechSpecialist
- Top Deal: Advanced Vision Technology
- GoTo Connect Contact Center Pro: Converged Communication Network Applications
- Top Vertical Specialist: Chyma
- Core Value Awards
- Move Fast: Integrated Products
- Be Real: HD IT
- Think Big: Great Outcomes